Welcome to Wiremo! We are proud to present you the second version of Wiremo Customer Reviews Widget. We made it much more friendly, flexible and easier to customize. As before, you can adjust every element of the widget, but now we made this process much more powerful. Let's see how it works now.
Note:Please note! Below are described a lot of new feature that comes with our second version of the Widget. Some of this features and options are available only for our Advanced and Professional plans. If a feature is available for a specific plan it will be noted this way: (only for P) or (only for A and P).
Login to the Dashboard and go to Customize (pin 1). As you can see in the image below, we've separated all our customizable features in three tabs (pin 2): App Configuration, App Design and Email Customization. On the right side of the screen, you will find the preview of your widget (pin 3). Now there are 2 very important things for you to mention:
- All the changes that you make in the "App Configuration" or "App Design" will be instantly applied to the widget preview. This will help you adjust your widget faster and better.
- At any time, while customizing the widget, you can see how the widget will look on phones and tablets. Just click on one of three icons at the top of widget preview (pin 4).
I. App configuration
In this tab, you'll have to set some general and important settings. For an easier way to configure we've divided it into some intuitive blocks.
1. Default Avatar - you can use a default one or upload a photo. To switch from default avatar to a special one, just tick the checkbox near to the "Upload your photo" button, and then select your favorite avatar by pressing the "Upload your photo" button.
2. Configure your widget. Here you need to type your Business Name and Website URL.
3. Language. You can select your preferred widget language between English, Spanish, French, German, Russian, Polish, Romanian or Vietnamese. (only for A and P).
4. Select the business category.
5. It is important to select your site type for schema.org. You need to select the right one for you: E-commerce store or Service website.
6. You can enable Push Notification so your browser will alert about new reviews.
7. Enable or Disable Email Notification about new reviews. You can choose between Instant, Hourly or Daily notification.
8. You can also enable Auto-approve reviews. You can specify the rating for the reviews that to be auto-approved. (only for A and P).
9. And of course, you can select the of displayed customer reviews per page. You set from 1 to 50.
In “App Configuration” there also is a very important feature to set up - “User Roles & Notifications”. You can add new users with different roles like Admin or a User. Please check this tutorial for more details about this feature - User Roles & Notifications.
II. App design
With the second version of our widget, we have a lot of new features. That's why we've divided "App design" in 6 main blocks:
Now let's check them one by one!
Please take a look at every setting in this block. Enabling or disabling some of them can make your widget look absolutely different than the default.
1. Wiremo branding - you can disable Wiremo branding in your widget. (only for A and P).
2. Read-only Widget - by enabling this option your visitors won't have the possibility to write a review. The main button "Write a Review" will be removed.
3. Hide last name - this option will hide or show the last name of your reviewer.
4. Collapse admin replies - you can collapse your replies to customer reviews. Your visitors will be able to read them by clicking on the reply number link in the widget.
5. Show social proof under avatar - this option can add the social media logo to the avatar, that your reviewer used to log in with.
6. Upload photos - uploading photos of a product for review it is very important. But sometimes for services of some type businesses, there is no need in this option. So you can switch it off at any time.
7. Show review photos in carousel - once you have photos of your product in reviews you can enable our brand new feature, photo carousel. (only for A and P).
8. Additional step to ask for photos - again one new great thing we've added. Once your customer wrote the review and didn't upload any photos, you can ask him again before leaving. (only for P)
9. Verify reviews email - there were lots of requests for this option, which we don't recommend to use because it's decreasing the social proof of your reviews. It is for those who are okay to get anonymous reviews. By switching off this option your reviewer won't need anymore to confirm their email.
10. Text font - this option gives you the possibility to change default text font in the widget. (only for P).
1. You can show or hide your rating details
2. Choose star style: Stroke or Full shape
3. Star size: Small, Medium or Large
Button style - you can set the button style as Square, Soft or Round.
Starting with Widget v2 we've made color setting much more flexible and adjustable. First of all, now you can select the background color and the most important you can set it transparent by checking the box near this option. The second important option here is that you can choose your widget color scheme. We've predefined two main widget design: For lite background and dark background. In the image below you can see a screenshot of the color scheme for the dark background.
As you can see it's same widget but absolutely perfect adjusted for a dark background.
Now let's take a look at the buttons color settings. An important thing we've added to the second version of our widget is that you can fully adjust all the buttons. You have the possibility to change the text, border and background default colors of the button and on hover. This way you can make the widget match perfectly your website design. (only for A and P).
Also, an important element is the color of the stars. You can also change it in this section.
(only for P).
And again a great new option!
You can change all the important, call to action or general text from the widget. If you don't know where is the text from, just click on the edit box and the widget preview on the right side of the screen will show the step where this text is from. For example, as it is shown in the image below, you want to edit the text "How would you rate your experience?" from Text Input Step 2 (pin 5). Once on the text box, the preview of the widget will show this step (pin 6).
This new option is available only in our professional plan. It allows you to make much more serious and deeper changes using CSS. (only for P).
III. Email customization
And the final customization is about the confirmation email for your customers. (only for A and P).
You can upload your logo and your brand name in the field "From", so your customers will understand who's writing and what is about the email. This way they will confirm their email prompter.
Once you're done just press the "Save" button. And of course, you can restore all settings by pressing the "Restore defaults" button.