TERMS OF SERVICE
1. CONTRACTING PARTY. Effective May 2, 2017, Wiremo ( Wiremo LLC ), and its successors and assigns, is the sole contracting party liable for any obligations to you under this Agreement. By continuing visiting the Website, using the Services, and/or making payments for the use of the Website and/or the Services, you agree that the only party liable to you under this Agreement is Wiremo ( Wiremo LLC ).
2. DESCRIPTION OF THE SERVICES. The services provided by Wiremo consist of a customer relationship management and messaging tool for web app owners and include other services and tools offered by Wiremo from time to time which you have selected and which are subject to supplemental terms (together the “Services”). The Services enable you as a customer to do the following with respect to your end user customers (“End User Customers”): browse your End User Customer contacts in a database, view the social profiles of and contact your End User Customers, and track your relationships with such End User Customers, including the characteristics and activities of visitors to your website. Other services and tools made available by Wiremo have the properties and capabilities set out in the associated supplemental terms.
3. ACCESS TO THE SERVICES. The Services, together with the www.wiremo.co website and domain name and any other linked pages, features, content, or application services offered from time to time by Wiremo (collectively, the “Website”), are owned and operated by Wiremo ( Wiremo LLC ). Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Wiremo hereby grants you a non-exclusive license, with no right to sublicense, to copy and install certain Wiremo code on a website you own, control or operate, for the sole purpose of using the Services in connection with such websites. Wiremo may change, suspend or discontinue the Services at any time, including the availability of any feature, database, or Wiremo Content (as defined below). Wiremo may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Services without notice or liability.
Wiremo reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify this Agreement at any time by posting a notice on the Website, or by sending you a notice via email. You shall be responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modifications. Your use of the Services following such notification constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement as modified.
You represent and warrant to Wiremo that: (i) you are of legal age to form a binding contract, and you are at least 13 years or age or older; (ii) all registration information you submit is accurate and truthful; and (iii) you will maintain the accuracy of such information. You also certify that you are legally permitted to use and access the Services and take full responsibility for the selection and use of and access to the Services. This Agreement is void where prohibited by law, and the right to access the Services is revoked in such jurisdictions.
4. Wiremo Free Plan. “Free Plan" shall mean the beta version of Wiremo’s software and the media and Documentation provided by Wiremo to Licensee and for which Licensee is granted a use license pursuant to this Agreement. Wiremo grants to Licensee a non-exclusive, revocable (at any time and for any reason, at Wiremo’s sole discretion). The purpose of this limited license is the testing and evaluation of the Free Plan and Documentation of products that communicate with the Software. In furtherance of this purpose, client shall provide feedback to Wiremo concerning the functionality and performance of the Free Plan from time to time as reasonably requested by Wiremo, including, without limitation, identifying potential errors and improvements. Such feedback will be in a manner convenient to client and will be subject to reasonable availability of Wiremo’s personnel. Client shall not copy or use the Free Plan (including the Documentation) or disseminate Confidential Information to any party and entities including but not limited to its partners, affiliates and subsidiaries except as expressly permitted in this Agreement.
5. WIREMO CONTENT. The Website, the Services, and their contents may only be used in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. All materials displayed or performed on the Website or in the Services, including, but not limited to text, graphics, articles, photographs, images, illustrations (also known as the “Wiremo Content,”) are protected by copyright. You shall abide by all copyright notices, trademark rules, information, and restrictions contained in any Wiremo Content accessed through the Services, and shall not use, copy, reproduce, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, upload, display, license, sell or otherwise exploit for any purposes whatsoever any Wiremo Content or other proprietary rights not owned by you: (i) without the express prior written consent of the respective owners, and (ii) in any way that violates any third party right.
You may download or copy the Wiremo Content (and other items displayed on the Website or Services for download) for personal non-commercial use only (unless provided for otherwise in supplemental terms), provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such Wiremo Content. You shall not store any significant portion of any Wiremo Content in any form. Copying or storing of any Wiremo Content other than personal, noncommercial use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from Wiremo or from the copyright holder identified in such Wiremo Content’s copyright notice. If you link to the Website, Wiremo may revoke your right to so link at any time, at Wiremo’s sole discretion.
6. YOUR CONTENT. In the course of using the Services, you may provide information which may be used by Wiremo in connection with the Services. You understand that by providing content, materials or information (including without limitation information relating to your end user customers) to Wiremo or in connection with the Services (collectively, “Your Content”),
Wiremo hereby is and shall be granted a nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicenseable and transferable right to use, process, store, copy, reproduce, reformat, translate, modify and create derivative works of Your Content (including all related intellectual property rights) in connection with Wiremo’s provision of the Services. For clarity, the foregoing license grant to Wiremo does not affect your ownership of or right to grant additional licenses to the material in Your Content.
You also warrant, represent and agree that you will not contribute any content or otherwise use the Services in a manner that (i) infringes or violates the intellectual property rights or proprietary rights, rights of publicity or privacy, or other rights of any third party, (ii) violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation, (iii) is harmful, fraudulent, deceptive, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or otherwise objectionable, (iv) impersonates any person or entity, including without limitation any employee or representative of , or (v) contains a virus, trojan horse, worm, time bomb, or other harmful computer code, file, or program. Wiremo reserves the right to remove any content from the Services at any time, for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such content or if Wiremo is concerned that you may have breached the immediately preceding sentence), or for no reason at all.
8. RESTRICTIONS. You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with the Services. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your right to access or use the Services. You may not post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any other user of the Services. Use of the Services to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material (including material that may be considered threatening or obscene), or engage in any kind of illegal activity is expressly prohibited. You will not run Maillist, Listserv, any form of auto-responder, or “spam” on the Services, or any processes that run or are activated while you are not logged on to the Website, or that otherwise interfere with the proper working of or place an unreasonable load on the Services’ infrastructure. Further, the use of manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl,” “scrape,” or “spider” any page of the Website is strictly prohibited. You will not decompile, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to obtain the source code of the Services. You will be responsible for withholding, filing, and reporting all taxes, duties and other governmental assessments associated with your activity in connection with the Services.
You acknowledge that all Wiremo Content and Your Content (together, “Content”) accessed by you using the Services is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss to any party resulting therefrom. Under no circumstances will Wiremo be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, including without limitation reports generated by the Services, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred in connection with use of or exposure to any Content posted, emailed, accessed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Services. You, not Wiremo, remain solely responsible for all Content, including messages, that you upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise disseminate using, or in connection with, the Services. You acknowledge and agree that your indemnity obligation in Section 12 also applies to any third party claims relating to your disclosure of any third party personally identifiable information or the tracking of visitors (including without limitation your end user customers) on your website.
9. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. You acknowledge that Wiremo has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to the Services; what Content you access via the Services; what effects the Content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the Content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content. You release Wiremo from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Services. The Services may contain, or direct you to websites or applications containing information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. Wiremo makes no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through the Services, and Wiremo will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Services. Wiremo makes no representations or warranties regarding suggestions or recommendations of services or products offered or purchased through the Services. THE SERVICES CONTENT, WEBSITE AND ANY SOFTWARE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR THAT USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM WIREMO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Data Retention. You expressly acknowledge and accept that Wiremo does not provide any archiving or backup services, and may delete Data that is no longer in use and exceeds the timeframes stipulated in the applicable Subscription Plan. Wiremo expressly disclaims all obligations with respect to archiving, storage and backup of Data.
Waiver of Jury Trial. You and Wiremo waive their rights (if applicable) to a trial by jury relating to all claims and causes of action (including counterclaims) related to or arising out of this Agreement. This waiver shall also apply to any subsequent amendments or modifications to this Agreement.
No Class Actions. All claims between the parties will be litigated individually and You will not consolidate or seek class treatment for any claim with respect to the Services.
11. REGISTRATION AND SECURITY. As a condition to using some aspects of the Services, you may be required to register with Wiremo and set a password and user name (“User ID”). You shall provide Wiremo with accurate, complete, and updated registration information. Failure to do so shall constitute a breach of this Agreement, which may result in immediate termination of your account. You may not (i) select or use as a User ID a name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; or (ii) use as a User ID a name subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization. Wiremo reserves the right to refuse registration of or cancel a User ID in its discretion. You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password.
12. INDEMNITY. You will indemnify and hold Wiremo, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, and employees harmless (including, without limitation, from all damages, liabilities, settlements, costs and attorneys’ fees) from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of your access to the Services, use of the Services, your violation of this Agreement or applicable laws, rules or regulations in connection with your use of the Services, or the infringement by you or any third party using your account of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL WIREMO OR ITS SUPPLIERS, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES OR THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (I) FOR ANY AMOUNT IN THE AGGREGATE IN EXCESS OF THE GREATER OF $1 OR THE FEES PAID BY YOU FOR THE SERVICES DURING MALFUNCTION PERIOD; (II) FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER; (III) FOR DATA LOSS OR COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; OR (IV) FOR ANY MATTER BEYOND WIREMO’S REASONABLE CONTROL.
14. FEES AND PAYMENT. Wiremo reserves the right to require payment of fees for certain or all Services. You shall pay all applicable fees, as described on the Website in connection with such Services selected by you. Wiremo reserves the right to change its price list and to institute new charges at any time, upon notice to you, which may be sent by email or posted on the Website. Your use of the Services following such notification constitutes your acceptance of any new or increased charges. Any fees paid hereunder are non-refundable.
15. TAXES. “Taxes” means all taxes, levies, imposts, duties, fines or similar governmental assessments imposed by any jurisdiction, country or any subdivision or authority thereof including, but not limited to federal, state or local sales, VAT, GST, use, property, excise, service, transaction, privilege, occupation, gross receipts or similar taxes, in any way connected with this Agreement or agreement required hereunder, and all interest, penalties or similar liabilities with respect thereto, except such taxes imposed on or measured by a party’s net income. All prices, fees and other charges payable under this Agreement or agreement ancillary to or referenced by this Agreement, shall not include any Taxes. You agree to bear and be responsible for all such Taxes. You shall make all payments required without deduction of any Taxes, except as required by law, in which case the amount payable shall be increased as necessary so that after making any required deductions and withholdings, Wiremo receives and retains (free from any liability for payment of Taxes) an amount equal to the amount it would have received had no such deductions or withholdings been made. If you are a tax-exempt entity or claims exemption from any Taxes under this Agreement, you shall provide a certificate of exemption upon execution of this Agreement and, after receipt of valid evidence of exemption, Wiremo shall not charge you any Taxes from which it is exempt. Without limiting the foregoing, all references to payments made in this Agreement are exclusive of any VAT, GST or other consumption taxes (collectively, “VAT”) chargeable and where required by law, VAT shall be itemized at the rate applicable, if any, and paid in addition thereto. You shall communicate to Wiremo your VAT identification number(s) attributed by (i) the country where you have established your business, and/or (ii) any other country where you have established a fixed establishment, to which the Services under this Agreement are provided. Wiremo shall consider the Services under this Agreement to be for your business use and provided to the location(s) of you in accordance with the provided VAT identification number(s). You shall comply with all applicable tax laws and regulations, and you shall provide Wiremo all necessary assistance to facilitate the recovery or refund of any VAT paid by Wiremo in relation to the Services to the respective government or authority. You hereby agree to indemnify Wiremo for any Taxes and related costs paid or payable by Wiremo attributable to Taxes that would have been your responsibility under this section if invoiced to you. You shall promptly pay or reimburse Wiremo for all costs and damages related to any liability incurred by Wiremo as a result of your non-compliance or delay with its responsibilities herein. Your obligation under this section shall survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement.
16. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES. The Services may contain links to third party websites or services (“Third Party Websites”) that are not owned or controlled by Wiremo. When you access Third Party Websites, you do so at your own risk.
17. TERMINATION. This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Services. You may terminate your use of the Services at any time. Wiremo may terminate or suspend your access to the Services or your membership at any time, for any reason, and without warning, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with your membership. Wiremo may also terminate or suspend any and all Services and access to the Website immediately, without prior notice or liability, if you breach any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement. Upon termination of your account, your right to use the Services, access the Website, and any Content will immediately cease. All provisions of this Agreement which, by their nature, should survive termination, shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability.
18. MISCELLANEOUS. The failure of either party to exercise, in any respect, any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. This Agreement is not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by you except with Wiremo’s prior written consent. Wiremo may transfer, assign or delegate this Agreement and its rights and obligations without consent. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of this Agreement and you do not have any authority of any kind to bind Wiremo in any respect whatsoever. Headings for each section have been included above for your convenience, but such headings do not have any legal meaning, and may not accurately reflect the content of the provisions they precede.
19. ARBITRATION; GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware without regard to the conflict of laws provisions thereof. Any dispute arising from or relating to the subject matter of this Agreement shall be finally settled by arbitration in Wilmington, DE, United States, using the English language in accordance with the Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures of Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services, Inc. (“JAMS”) then in effect, by one commercial arbitrator with substantial experience in resolving intellectual property and commercial contract disputes, who shall be selected from the appropriate list of JAMS arbitrators in accordance with the Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS. Judgment upon the award so rendered may be entered in a court having jurisdiction, or application may be made to such court for judicial acceptance of any award and an order of enforcement, as the case may be. Notwithstanding the foregoing, each party shall have the right to institute an action in a court of proper jurisdiction for injunctive or other equitable relief pending a final decision by the arbitrator. For all purposes of this Agreement, the parties consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the United States Federal Courts located in the State of Delaware. Any arbitration under this Agreement will take place on an individual basis: class arbitrations and class actions are not permitted. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT BY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT, YOU AND Wiremo ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION.
20. DATA PORTABILITY. This is the right to transfer personal data from Wiremo (controller) to the data subject (our customer) in the context of digital personal data (sets and subsets) and automated processing. The transfer will be done by exporting all content to a .csv file. If you have any questions regarding the data exporting, please send us a detailed message at email@example.com
21. REFUND POLICY. We offer 30-days money back guarantee. You can ask for a refund within 30 days. You can cancel your subscription plan with Wiremo at any time. We will continue to bill you for the ongoing service until we receive a cancellation request which can be done from the Dashboard -> Settings -> Billing -> Cancel package.
Only in this way we'll consider your cancellation as valid. We do not process cancellations via email or Live Chat.
*Important! The service is provided “as-is”. We cannot guarantee that our service will work with your website theme. The fact that you are not able to use Wiremo can not be a reason for a refund request. You are able to test our service before purchasing by our 14-days trial.
Wiremo reserve the right to display reviews written on Wiremo if a client should cancel the subscription.
22. CONTACT. If you have any questions, complaints, or claims with respect to the Services, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org