Welcome to Wiremo! We know that many of you had a lot of past orders before start using Wiremo. That's why we've created the possibility to ask your past orders for review. Below we will explain to you how to set up a Review Request campaign for your past orders in the Wiremo plugin for WooCommerce.
For an easier way to use Wiremo Past Orders Review Request on the WooCommerce website, you can watch the following video tutorial or follow the steps below it.
Note:Before starting configuring Automated Review Request, make sure that you've set up and configured Wiremo plugin for WooCommerce. For more details pleas read this tutorial: How to setup and use Wiremo plugin for WooCommerce on WordPress.
Note:If you are using ARR for past orders, it is essential to know that we take all the information and the product ID itself from the order form. If you deleted that product and created a new one back, the review for the old product will not appear on the new product. Is not a lost review, you can migrate it.
Past Orders Review Request
Once you've created a template in Wiremo dashboard, you have to complete next points in the "Past Orders Review Request" tab in our plugin for WooCommerce:
- Choose Start date of the period of past orders that you would like to ask for reviews (pin 1)
- And select the end date of the period (pin 2)
- You can send your emails gradually by choosing the emails number in "Emails per day" option (pin 3)
- Choose the Email template name that you've created in Wiremo Dashboard (we recommend you to create a separate template for past orders review requests) (pin 4)
- To start the campaign press on the "Create campaigns" button (pin 5)
- Once your campaign is started you can see some basic information regarding the emails to be sent in the table below (pin 6). Detailed statistics of your campaign you can find in Wiremo Dashboard.
Thank you for choosing Wiremo!