Best Tools for eCommerce – Part 2

Business
What do modern review platforms lack?

In the last part, we talked about tools you can use to create an online store quickly without involving programmers and establish business processes. This is the first thing you should think about when going online. After you launch your store and establish logistics, the work does not stop. This is where the interesting part starts.

There is already competition in all niches of eCommerce, budgets are limited, and customers are smarter. Now, in order to survive and succeed, you need to clearly monitor all the processes of the online store. You need to understand whether you are on the right track and make quick decisions about what needs to be changed when necessary. Thousands of new online stores around the world are launched monthly. Statistics say that only 15% percent will survive in a best-case scenario. Your goal - not to be on the list of the remaining 85%.

 For this, we prepared a set of tools that will help you analyze the work more easily and implement additional marketing techniques in website promotion.

 

Marketing tools

MailChimp - an essential tool for E-mail newsletters. If you work in B2B segment, E-mail newsletters are the foundation of online business. But even for B2B, this is a very important service. Your customers will always be up to date with all the new products, discounts, and other information.

Buffer - a service of pending posts for social networks. It is especially relevant for online stores that have several Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter accounts. The application allows you to pre-plan the publication of posts. You create a post with the desired text and media and assign a release date. At the indicated time, the post will appear on your page, and the program will collect statistics on it (number of likes, comments). If you want to develop your social networks and always keep abreast, this is an indispensable tool.

Wiremo - a platform of independent reviews on your website. This marketing tool performs several tasks at once.

  1. Improves SEO and increases the number of keywords by which your online store is ranked in Google
  2. Imports reviews of real people from social networks to your website, increasing confidence in it
  3. Increases the number of repeat purchases and helps to build a steady flow of customers
  4. Improves website interaction

 We believe that Wiremo is one of the best solutions on the market because it easily integrates into any CMS: Squarespace, Shopify and WooCommerce without the involvement of programmers. This service has many features that are necessary at each stage of the online store.

 

Research and Analysis Tools

Before working on marketing, you must clearly understand what you want to achieve from each channel. You install KPI on each marketing tool and must control the results by redistributing the budget to more effective channels. To track the results of your work or the work of your marketers, the following services can be useful to you:

Google Analytics - a service for a detailed analysis of website traffic. The distinctiveness of the project is that it is suitable for both single-page services and online stores with a complex multi-level structure. No special skills are required to use Google Analytics. Therefore, even a novice businessman can monitor the effectiveness of a project with its help. In addition, based on the data obtained, you can set up better advertising campaigns, identify your target audience and understand who and when visits the website.

SEMrush – this service allows you to analyze your website in terms of marketing and promotion. It makes it possible to analyze the visibility of the website for different requests, to see the full picture of the changes in the long term. With it, you can not only monitor your own development but also the accomplishments of your competitors. It gives a complete picture of the work of your competitors and you can adopt something interesting from them. 

Mixpanel - a convenient tool for analyzing the target audience. Unlike Google Analytics, it allows you to segment buyers and website visitors more accurately. A set of metrics will help you set up funnels, send letters or messages to mobile devices and track their effectiveness.

The development of an online store is a complex process that requires constant attention to many details. When planning to do everything manually, you will not achieve fast and high-quality results. In order to achieve your goal, use all the features, the functionality of services and various programs. Then, you will be one step ahead of those who are trying to do everything manually or with the help of large teams, investing a lot of money.

 

Start using Wiremo